Today’s boxing day and it’s pretty boring compared to Christmas, so I decided to make it not boring!!! 😃
I was making slime using my kit I got of my aunty (if your reading this, thx!!) and thought that it would be a good idea to do a post about me making slime!! 😁
Let’s get started! (my notes are in bold 😊)
So this is the slime kit!! It looks sooo cool!!! 😆
I’m gonna show you how to make it, reading off the instructions and showing pics!
These are all the things it comes with! The only thing that’s not included in the kit is water and something to protect your surface! 🤗
The first thing you’ll do before you start is put down a few pieces of paper were your gonna work so paint doesn’t go everywhere and you don’t make a huge mess.🤨🙄 Next, put your bowl on da paper.
1. (me copying from the instructions) Measure 30 ml of Clear Glue using the supplied measuring cup, and pour it into a bowl (i used the one they supplied). Scrape down the walls of the cup to get as much of the Glue out as possible. (i used the popsicle sticks to help me do this 😉)
2. Measure 45 ml of water (room temperature). Pour it in the same bowl as the glue. (i had to make 2 trips to the sink and fill it to 20 ml pour it in then go back and fill it to 25 ml to make 45ml 👍)
3. Add 2 spoonfuls of Black Chalkboard Paint to the bowl with glue and water, using the supplied spoon. (be careful! i didn’t know how runny the paint was! 😉 im glad i had the paper there….)
4. Stir the mixture of Glue, water and colorant (they mean da paint) with the Slime Stick until fully blended. (my hand is blurry in the pic! hehe 😋)
5. Measure 7.5 ml of Slime Activator Solution (that was super hard to measure out, since there is only 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ml. i just measured out a little over 5 ml ) and slowly pour into the same bowl while while stirring slowly with the Slime Stick. Always use the Slime Sticks to stir. Do not stir with your hands. You will see mixture get thicker. Continue stirring until all the solution is absorbed. NOTE: Be careful when using Slime Activator, avoid contact with your eyes.
6. After all the of the solution is absorbed, remove the slime with you hands. It is crucial that you knead slime with to achieve desired consistency. (my slime was very stiff and when i kept kneading it got harder.😓) Stretch and pull the slime until it becomes less sticky and more cohesive (i’m sad to say but my slime wasn’t very stretchy 😥, but it was fun to play with!!! 🙂)
7. Using the supplied Paintbrush and Chalk Paints, decorate your Slime! (this was so much fun! 😆)
Stretch your Slime and transform your creations! Simply, knead your Slime to erase. (this was fun, but when i kneaded my slime to erase the paint it turned all weird 😔)
(it turned all stringy but luckily all i had to do was knead it for a while and it went back to normal😊) Note: Over time the Chalk Paints may decrease the black color (that did happen to me when i added all the colours 🎨) of your Slime. Simply add a spoonful of black paint back into your Slime and knead.
Always wash hands thoroughly after making and handling slime.
To store this slime, what I did was grab the little containers and put the slime and put the lid on. 😊 Unfortunately, the containers aren’t that airtight so I may have to put it in a different container.
Well that’s all you have to do to make slime! 😋
I hope you enjoyed this post!!