Like last year, I have decided to show you guys what I got for Christmas 2021!!
I love watching and reading what people got for Christmas so I hope you’ll enjoy too!
Let’s get into it!!
(I am very happy and grateful for what I got!!! 😁)
First of all I got Books! I love to reading and I got 3 books! I can’t wait to read them!!! 😍
Secondly got Lego! I love building lego and saw this really cool looking Airport and I am so glad I got it! 🏗
Third thing I got was a Camp Half-Blood t-shirt!! I’m a huge Percy Jackson fan, so I’m really excited that I got it!! ⚔😎
Fourth I got a nice yellow t-shirt! 🤩
Fifth thing I got was wireless earbuds, which I’ve been wanting for a few years now, and I’m so happy to have them. 😁
Sixth thing I got was a whole bunch of bike stuff…… a lock, a drink bottle holder, some lights and a mini pump.. in my last post I said that my bike broke… so why would I need all this? 😀
LASTLY I GOT A NEW BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I am soooooooooooooo happy about this because for weeks I’ve had to ride my scooter when we go around the block when everyone else is riding their bike (well my bro was kind enough to let me ride his bike a bit ❤)!!!!!! 😁😁
For breakfast we had pancakes! (YUMM) 🤤
We are dog-sitting my cousins’ dog until like next week because they are on holiday, so I got him a present!! 🎁
He’s sooooooo cute!!! 😍 Thanks so much for reading this post, I have to go to get ready for my family to come over!! 😁
Last year I did a Q&A around this time, so I decided to do another!!!! 🎄
I CAN’T BELIEVE ONLY FIVE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! 🤯🥳🤯🥳
I’m going to answer some of the same questions as last time, but only the ones that the answers have changed. 😎
(idk if that made sense…🙄)
Let’s get to the Q&A-ing!!! 🥳
(btw guys feel free to answer as well, in the comments if ya want! 👍)
(Q: = Question and A: = Answer)
Q: How old are you?
A: I’m 14 years old! 😁
Q: What’s your fav book?
A: I love all the Rick Riordan books! 😍 I listen to them as audio books! 👂📖(I’ve listened to Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus and am just up to the last book of The Trials of Apollo! 😁) My favourite series by Rick Riordan is The Heroes of Olympus!!!! 🦸♀️/🦸♂️ My favourite book in each series is The Titan’s Curse for Percy Jacksonand the Olympians, The House of Hades for The Heroes of Olympus and (so far, since I haven’t finished the series) The Dark Prophecy for The Trials of Apollo!!! 🤩
Q: Who is you fav character in Rick Riordan’s books (out of the ones that you’ve read)?
A: Leo Valdez, Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Hazel Levesque and Zoe Nightshade!! (ok, ok… I know it’s a lot of people but I can’t chooooooose! 😉)
Q: What’s your fav animal(s)? 🦘
A: I love dogs 🐶 the most (sorry every other animal 😥) but I also loove guinea pigs 🐹 and cats 🐱!! ❤❤
Q: What animals do you.. um dislike? 😅
A:Spiders… 😱🕷 and mosquitoes 🦟
Q: What’s your fav movie? 😍
A:The Greatest Showman!!! 💃🕺
Q: What is your least fav movie? 😅
A: The Percy Jackson movies!! OMG THEY WERE SO BAD!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 JUST READ THE BOOKS GUYS….TRUST ME!! I was so excited to watch them and then they disappointed me bad… 😭 (just hear me rant: they made it so Percy was 16 instead of 12 in the first one and the prophecy age was 20!!! They also made it so Percy knew the prophecy in the first movie!!!! AND Annabeth’s hair was brown, not blonde… 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️)
Q: What’s your fav food?
A: I been loving pesto chicken pizza and this delicious white chocolate. I also looove banjo bears (sadly I can’t have any tomato, carob or cacao or any types of chocolate, because a rash on my face flares up when ever I eat those foods. 😑 So no pizza or chocolate for me… 😭), chicken flavoured chips, my Heathy Popcorn Chicken and a lot more other things I know I love but have just forgotten about! 😍
Q: What’s your fav drink? 🥤
A: Lately I’ve been obsessed with smoothies and made a really nice one with banana, frozen blueberries, honey and almond milk! 🥤 I also love Kombucha! My fav flavours are mango or orange! 🥭🍊
Q: What do you want for Christmas 2021?
A: Just like last year I want a puppy 🐶 or a kitten 🐱… but I doubt I’ll get one…. 😭 I also want slime stuff, wireless earbuds ear and my bike broke so I really need a new bike! 🚲
Well guys, thanks so much for reading my updated Q&A! ❤
A few weeks ago I really felt like some popcorn chicken so I looked up a recipe and it only had tapioca starch and I thought that sounded a bit boring so I decided to make my own recipe up! 🤩
I tested this recipe every week for a few weeks (to my family’s delight 😍) and thought that it was good enough to put on my blog! 🤤
So yesterday I made it for dinner and took pics of me making it so I could put it here! 🍿🐔
Let’s get into it!!!!!!!!! 🤤🤤🤤
(I would recommend that you have a second person helping you make this, I had my mum, she helped cook them so that they all wouldn’t burn)
Time: about 45 mins prep and 30 mins cooking 🍽
Makes: enough for 5 people (about 10-12 each)
1 cup almond flour
1 cup tapioca starch
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp chicken bone broth powder (optional if you don’t have it )
2 tsp dried parsley
Around 1 kg free-range chicken breast
Ghee for frying
1. Measure the all chicken coating ingredients into medium sized mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Chop up the chicken into bite sized pieces.
3. Get 2 baking trays and line them with baking paper.
4. Whisk the eggs in a different bowl and add the chopped up chicken. Mix the eggs and chicken together (this is much eaiser then dipping them individually).
5. Put about half of the chicken coating in a different bowl.
6. Lay some pieces of chicken in the larger bowl, then sprinkle the other bowl’s coating on top and then just toss it to get the coating to stick.
7. Place the pieces of coated chicken on to the baking paper lined trays and repeat step 6 until all the chicken has been used up.
8. Put about enough ghee to cover the bottom of the pans in 4 pans (it makes it way faster to have more pans) and heat on medium-high heat the ghee until it is melted and hot.
9. Place chicken in the pan(s) (careful not to over crowd) and once they are nice and golden-brown and crispy on one side, flip them over to cook on the other side.
10. UPDATE: When you think they are done ( I cut one in half to make sure) place the popcorn chickens on a paper towel lined plate (this helps to keep ’em nice and crispy) and then cook the rest, cleaning the pans and replacing the ghee in between batches to prevent the old bits of coating burning.
11. Once all the popcorn chickens are cooked, serve them up! (maybe with a salad or something)
Thanks so much for reading this post guys!! 😁
I hope you looooooove this delish recipe! 🍿🐔
GUYS I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE IS ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS 2021!!! 🎄
I know I haven’t posted in a while ( *cough* *cough* three months) but I felt there was nothing to post about……
Today I looked in my drafts and saw Meet my guinea pigs! so I thought that sounded fun!🤩
By the way guys, happy first day of summer ☀ and PINCH PUNCH FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH NO RETURNS!!!! 🤏👊
I can’t believe it’s December already! 🎅
Today we are going to set up the Christmas tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🎄
OKAY LET’S GET INTO IT YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! 🥳🥳
We got Marshmallow and Destiny (both girls) in I think it was January 2017 for Christmas 2016! 😎
Happy birthday to Marsh!!!! 🥳
Happy birthday to Maaaaarsh!!! 🥳
Happy birthday dear Marshy!!!! 🥳
Happy biiiirthday toooo yooou!!!! 🥳
Today Marshmallow (Marsh) has turned 5 years old!!! 🥳
We don’t know her exact date of birth, so we made it the 1st of Dec! 🥇
Ok back to the story.. 😁
Me and my bro had been saving up for.. pet rats… 🐀
At my cousins school fete I had held one and loved it! ❤
So we were saving up for 2 little rats, then on Christmas day we unwrapped a smallish wooden hutch/cage… 🤏🏠 and just sat there..
Mum and dad were like guys you’re going to have guinea pigs and we were like oh.. cool… I don’t know why we didn’t jump up and start dancing, but we just didn’t. 🤦♀️
I don’t really remember anything else about that Christmas… but I do remember choosing out a piggy! 🐹
We drove to the owners house and there they were: small hutches outside with lots of baby guinea pigs!! 😍
I saw a black baby piggy (the owners let me hold her and i knew this was the pig for me) and chose her, my brother chose a brownish-grey and white striped piggy. ❤❤
Mum and dad payed $20 each for the guinea pigs and then we drove home…..🚘🏡
They were in the basket pictured below and it was filled with hay so they could hide in it to feel safer. 😁
(OK THESE PICS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE!! 😍)
Sadly my piggy, Dest had to be put down in October 2018 (rest in peace, my piggy princess) because she had lots of problems with her teeth that were stopping her from eating (that is very bad for guinea pigs). 😥
After she died we had to think about getting another guinea pig companion for Marsh because guinea pigs always need a friend. 😙
(pics of Dest older 👇)
One day in June 2019 we were going to a farm that you could see and feed the animals. 🐐
At the front area they were selling guinea pigs!! 🐹
We were looking for girl guinea pigs to get for Marsh and there some were! 🥳
After talking it through, we decided to get one! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
We decided to get a black one (to honour Dest) and named her Clover. 🍀
When we brought her home I thought that it would be good to take her outside to eat some grass, so I took her outside and sat down……
I used my legs to cage her in, so she wouldn’t esape…….. then she bolted!!
The scared Clover ran through a hole in the front gate, on to the drive way and under the car!!!! 😱
I ran after her, crying and thinking its gonna be my fault thatpoor guinea pig runs on the road and gets run over by a car!!! (if that happened i would never be able to forgive myself! 😭
My brother came to check on me and saw the outline of a guinea pig under the car……..
He ran to get mum and dad. 🏃♂️
After a while of us chasing Clove under the car she ran into the bushes! 😱
It was getting late, starting to get dark and spitting rain.. 🌧
It was my dad’s idea to get a cardboard box that saved Clover from getting lost.
As she ran past, dad put the open part of the box over her and then I scooped her up in my arms. 😅
We didn’t let her meet Marsh until it had been 2 or 3 weeks, so we could see if she had sickness or something that she could spread to Marsh. 🐹
The introduction between Marsh and Clove went really well, and we put them in their brand new cage. 🤏🏠
Still to this day Clove doesn’t really let anyone touch her (she just bolts) but she is a lot better then when we first got her (she wouldn’t even eat when people were around). 🥕
Thanks so much for reading this post an getting to know my guinea pigs!! 🐹
If you want you can comment about your pets and any ideas down below! 👇
GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS CHRISTMAS!!!
Merry Christmas!!!! 2020!!
I have decided to do a Christmas PhotoShoot in honour of Christmas!!
Unfortunately, I can’t share pics of me on my blog 😥 (hopefully that will change soon 😉), so I will be doing a ChristmasThingsPhotoShoot!!
Lets get started!!! 🤗
So this is what I got for Christmas and am soooo happy and grateful for!!!
I got this really pretty Nude by Nature Natural Wonders Eye Palette. ❤ I also got Nude by Nature Allure Defining Mascara. I love this brand because it’s natural! 👏👏👏👏
2. I got a game called Throw Throw Burrito. I had seen it in the shops and thought it looked cool (guess what??? the burritos are squishies!! 😍)!! My very kind little bro bought it for me and I loooove it!!! I can see my family having fun game night together!!! 😋
3. The next thing I got was a Minecraft Zombie Lamp, which is pretty cool! 😎 I also got a Minecraft Redstone Ore Keychain Torch/Light!! 😜
4. I got this really nice striped t-shirt! I can’t wait to wear it!! ☺
5. To get a little fun learning in my school hols *giggles nervously* (hehe) I got a Mazzy Xtreme Bots Kit!! It is so cool! I can control my own robot off my tablet!!! My mind is blown ….. 🤯 .. Hopefully it won’t be to hard to build……❤
6. I love The Harry Potter Series, so I got Harry Potter lego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I already have most of the whole set, but new ones have just come out!!! 😋 I can’t wait to build it!
7. I love crystals. I spend all my money on them (i nearly wrote monkey lol). ❤❤ These ones are Friendship Stone/ Crystals. I will definitely be using ’em!
8. I am in love with earrings!!! I just love wearing ’em!!! These one are so pretty!! 😃
9. I looooooooooove essential oils because they just smell amazing! I especially love essential oil blends! They just bring out the sensational smells!! The Good Karma has Geranium oil, Rose oil and Lavender oil (my whole family seems to think this one smells like an old lady….i like it tho.. lol..). The Ishka one has Basil oil, Pepperment oil and Rosemary oil. I am 100% gonna use these oils!!
10. I have always wanted a diffuser!! This one is sooooooooo pretty!! *sings* I ammmm innn looooovvveee!!!!! 😍 (um ok…? 🤨) It makes the house smell AMAZING!!!! 🤩
11. A salt lamp!!! They are really good for you and look soooooooo pretty!!!! Ima use ‘dis everyday!😁
12. I love inspiring books. The Honouring Your True Self is a great little book to inspire. I love it!! The Wise Owls Cards gave me an idea. I was thinking, that once a week I pull one out and post it. I don’t know if you understand what the heck I am talking about but soon, you will. I will try and post it on Sundays or maybe on Mondays, so we can focus on a new week and a new card. 😁
(i also got some underpants but who wants to see them?? lol…..😂)
We are having a big family meet up at my aunty and uncles house so thats fun!!😄
We normally have lots of separate family gatherings, but not this year!!
My dad is cooking roast pork and slow cooked pork (a little spicy). It looks delish!!!
The roast pork 👆👆 My dad cooked it for 14 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in the oven, overnight!!) 🤤
The slow cooked pork looks amazing as well!! 🤤
I am feeling very Christmas-y right now, with my reindeer antlers on and Christmas t-shirt and little gift earrings
Well thanks for reading this post!! I hoped you enjoyed!
If you want, you can comment down below what you got for Christmas and what are doing for Christmas as well!!!